According to various studies and research, more than 10 healthy and nutritious foods have been identified and reduce the risk of various diseases. In general, the following 10 foods are the most healthy food for humans.
1- ApplesApple is an excellent source of antioxidants that work to get rid of free radicals, harmful substances produced by the body may cause some undesirable changes such as diseases of aging and some other diseases. Some animal studies have shown that antioxidants in apples (polyphenols) may contribute to longevity. Drosophila tests have shown that polyphenols help improve their ability to walk, climb and move. Other studies have shown that women who regularly eat apples are 13 to 22 percent less likely to develop heart disease.
2 – almondsAlmonds are the richest sources of iron, calcium and vitamin E. They are also rich in fiber, riboflavin and magnesium. Some studies have shown that eating almonds helps maintain cholesterol levels in the blood.The researchers pointed out that almonds are very useful to the heart because it contains 91-94% of the composition of unsaturated fatty acids that work to maintain cholesterol levels in the blood. In addition, it contains the highest proportion of fiber compared to other nuts.
3- BroccoliBroccoli is rich in fiber, potassium, calcium, folic acid and other plant nutrients that reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes and some cancers. Broccoli also contains antioxidant beta-carotene and vitamin C.Over-cooked broccoli may lose much of its nutritional value. It is also necessary to preserve the enzymes found in it, such as the enzyme Mirosinasi, which works to avoid cancer. So the best way to cook broccoli is to cook steam to avoid losing its nutritional value.The addition of broccoli to diets can increase the ability to prevent cancer.
- CranberriesMulberry is a rich source of fiber, antioxidants and beneficial plant nutrients. According to a study at the Harvard School of Medicine, older people who are keen to eat large amounts of berries are less likely to develop memory disease than those who do not. It also helps lose weight. It also reduces the incidence of high blood pressure by 10% because it contains anthocyanin. Mulberry also works to avoid atherosclerosis and gastroenteritis.
- Oily fish Oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, tuna, sardines and anchovy contain oils in their tissues and around the digestive tract. Where the tissues contain about 30% of oils and fatty acids such as omega 3. These oils are known to have many benefits of the heart and the nervous system. As recommended by arthritis patients. It also contains vitamin A and D. It has also been found to have an effective effect in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Leafy vegetablesStudies have shown that eating leafy vegetables such as spinach and cabbage reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes. Spinach, for example, is a rich source of antioxidants, especially when cooked on steam or exposed to mild fire. It is also a good source of vitamin B6, C, E and K in addition to selenium, niacin, zinc, phosphorus, copper, folic acid, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
7- Sweet Potatoes Sweet potatoes are rich in dietary fiber, beta carotene, complex carbohydrates, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, as well as carotene (pink, yellow). According to the Center for Science in the Public Interest, USA, compared to the nutritional value of sweet potatoes for vegetables and others, sweet potatoes come first, with vitamins A, C, iron and calcium, protein and complex carbohydrates. Sweet potato roots are rich in fiber and many important nutrients.
- Wheat germWheat germ is the part that grows from wheat. It is usually a byproduct of wheat grinding. Wheat germ contains a high percentage of vital nutrients such as: vitamin E, folic acid, thiamin, zinc, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as fatty acids and fiber.
- AvocadoAlthough many people avoid taking avocados because they are too fat, many believe that all types of fat are harmful to health and are overweight, a common mistake, but about 75 percent of calories come from fat, especially monounsaturated fats. Avocados contain 35% higher potassium content than bananas. It is a rich source of vitamins such as vitamin B, K and E. It also contains a high percentage of fiber 25% soluble fiber and 75% non-soluble. Studies have shown that eating avocados regularly keeps cholesterol levels in the blood. Avocado extracts have also been shown to treat oral ulcers and destroy some pre-cancerous cells
10 – Oats Some studies have shown that eating a meal of oatmeal daily to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood because of the content of the dissolved fiber. It is also rich in complex carbohydrates that maintain blood sugar levels. It is rich in vitamin B, omega-3, potassium and folic acid.